Tips To Be Good (Season 9)

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by LucidZeno, Apr 26, 2021.

1. LucidZeno

zylefone
    Hello! If you're reading this I hope you're having a great day. This thread is going to be tips to get good (F2P) at prison in Season 9
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1. |Mining|
    Make sure to take advantage of whatever shop is the best, and use the best pmine. And mining can get boring, so what I suggest you do, is either listen to music or put the game in split screen and then on the other side of the screen you have a youtube video or netflix show going on.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #2. |Sell Shops|
    Although sell shops are usually only viable if you have a higher mccentral rank, they are very good. If you mine and get enough money to be a higher prestige and higher rank, you can sell the ores for more when there is a 2x booster and it gets you tons of cash.
    #3. |Scamming|
    One of the things about prison that makes it more fun, is being allowed to scam. Scamming is very annoying to go against, but since it's allowed it is one of the main aspects of the server. There are many different types of scams, death traps (which lead people to fall to their death with hoppers underneath but only work with people that cant /fly) Sign scams (where you trick someone in some way into clicking a sign that favors you) and much more. (Remember, scamming in Approved IRL deals is against the TOS and you will get banned.)
    #4. |PvP|
    This is a rather less common way of making money while being F2P on this server, but if you put enough work into it and you are a good enough pvper, it definitely works. In season 7 (when I was mostly active I was a little less active in season 8) there were a lot of pvpers with hundreds of spawners just from doing what they do in pvp. Now the way of making money in pvp you might ask? The loot from the people you kill. If you kill people with p4, loads of gaps, and good tools, you can make big bucks by selling them on /ah after repairing them with an anvil.
    That is all for what I think are the best ways to getting money in Prison Season 9, thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts in the replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.