Tips on how to grow a yt channel?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by parlent, Sep 4, 2019.

1. parlent

Hello I need some tips on how to grow a yt channel, I’m on Mac and I don’t know what programs I should use.

2. Honestlys

Honestlys
    Hey!
    Do what makes you happy and try to advertise your channel on different media platforms. For a recording software, I recommend OBS... and for an editing software, try to invest in Final Cut Pro. Investing money into your YouTube channel will help it grow a lot.

Have a wonderful day/night :)

parlent and Plsyes like this.
  3. Plsyes

Truthfullys
    Hallo!

Starting a youtube channel from scratch can be hard! As you just got into it, I recommend doing it as easy as possible. Since you use Mac you already have imove downloaded. It`s an easy editing software and you get the hang of it fast.

My 5 tips would be;

1. The YouTube video should have a good thumbnail.
    That way everyone scrolling through their recommandation list will get interested!

2. Video should be good quality.
    No one really likes to watch a video with bad quality. Most people will just click out of the video or dislike it.

3. Must be interesting enough to watch.
    Make sure that the video you make is interesting. A good idea is to do something you find yourself enjoy watching on youtube. To boost up the channel you can do something a lot of people enjoy watching on youtube.

4. Make social media
    Make your own instagram, snapchat, twitter etc.. and give yourself a shoutout. Follow as many as you can (most will follow you back).

5. post a lot
    No one would want to subscribe to someone who never post! - and most people actually find it annoying when someone post too much. (even if its good quality). 1-2 video(s) a week to begin with. Then you can see what fits you.

Hope this helped and good luck with YouTube! :smile:

parlent likes this.
  4. xDcoleDx

Just buckle down and wait for the algorithm to pick you up. Make 10+ min vids, they have a higher chance of being picked up, and keep them under 30 mins, cause thats when the algorithm thinks "hm, too long."

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.