Ticking timer for last 10 seconds on timer

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Marco5py, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Marco5py

Matthew3v2
    I suggest a ticking sound on the last ten seconds of timers (minigame lobbies) so that people will have a notice when the game is about to start. Many users (me lmao) use the internet to pass the time inbetween games so I think this would be a big help for the communtiy.

chibikuri, s0cial_, Issel and 3 others like this.
  2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Marco5py,

Thats a good idea!

Personally, I forgot that the server didn't do this; as I use LabyMod and have a 'ping' sound play whenever the text "in 10 seconds" appears in chat, as such, I hear a ping sound myself.

Most modern clients support this feature. (Badlion, LabyMod, etc)

Marco5py and Invader like this.
  3. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hello, gamer!

I agree with your idea, congrats. +1

4. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello-
    Hey adding this feature would be really nice because you know that you won't get kicked from the game and the game won't start without you. But they should also add it wear it pings when you are about to go AFK , But as KierenBoal said they probably have something that pings when the game will start on most clients and plus downloading one is not hard and some even have fps booster built-in so you don't lag as most and just helps overall.
    Thanks-
    UrBorinq

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.