this thread reply

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by puposaurus, Jul 17, 2022.

1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello all. I saw a post from luvbri (ex staff.. amyazing ex staff). anyways I cannot actualy reply because that would be therad bumping, and thread bumping is so awful! :rage:

I really liked her ieda, and I would like the discussion should be reopned to hear y'alls opinions. It was an idea about making the messages from entering/leaving shopwable for other players enteringh/leaving your claims. if that makes sense. you should rewad it. she does better jobn at explaiong,. her post is linked below. very well written. very clear. ionly has 1 reply :sob:

along witht hat. I think that entering/leraving Your claims/claims yoiure in should be toigglesabsle becayuse it floods my chat along with the other 193828 mesages just from mcc because chat is so dead due to the lack of players on survival.. ifg thixs excists, tell me (but ionly once). yk me.. Im oin survival ionce a month for my kits :flushed:

original post: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/another-claim-idea-notification-entering-leaving.154817/

my opinions on her post. Yes, i tots agree with it. I am such a snoopy sally I love knowing who entyers/leaves my claims (yes, my default 10x10 claim). wwhile some people could find it annoyinhg esp if you hasve a busy shop or public warp that everyone loves going too... but that;s why its optional/toggleable.

unrelated to all. I tottally love Pb&Js. Who else?

let me know yall :D

#1 puposaurus, Jul 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    Stitche_X, Arctiid and kaykomi like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.