Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

This server is no longer the same

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fates, Mar 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fates

TheFate
    Since this server moved its location from Atlanta to Prior Lake, I started to have serious ping problems, while he was from Atlanta, I had 170ms of ping, when he moved to Prior Lake, its changed to 210ms, which already it was 5x more difficult to play, and today it is much worse, now I have 250ms, oscillating 210ms, impossible to play, I am from Brazil, and this only harms Brazilians, well better while this server was from Atlanta, but now it’s not more the same, I see players who had 60ms, and jumped to 150ms, from 20ms to 80ms, etc., I’m almost giving up here, that’s why this server doesn’t fill up as it was before, there were 100 players at CTF in dawn at GMT-3, today it is empty in afternoon sometimes, along with the lack of Anti-Cheat, which will never come back, so, I don't know what my destiny will be here, and I want to know who also changed ping a lot, that's just it.

2. Phraze

Phraze
    Hey there,

MCC has been hosted in Arizona (Western US) for a while so if your ping has been changing, it's something on your end not the server. The majority of the Brazilian playerbase on MCC experience ping issues but its just something you'll have to deal with to play the server. I don't believe ping is the reason why minigames don't fill up, I believe people just get disinterested in either the server, specific minigames, or minecraft in general. As far as the anti-cheat goes I'm sure you've heard the generic response of "The owners are constantly updating it and it's evolving"

3. ImSwell

Anti cheat is terrible but the mods think you x ray the second you find diamonds!!! Leave before you make progress and get banned playing legit LMAO

4. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi! If you believe a staff member has mistakenly punished you, you can A) report staff here or B) appeal here! The anticheat is a work-in-progress so please report players here or go to the support channel in the MCC discord :-) please remember that the people working on this server are humans too and can’t do everything in an instance, thank u :D

5. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Hello! I do think they should add an EU server address to help with this maybe adding eu.mccentral.org, and I think more staff members would also help with the number of hackers.

Bye bye

6. guih

guihzy
    The server has never moved hosting locations. I’m also from Brazil (south) and using a wired connection I get 120 ping. I’d recommend doing that.
    The new anticheat will come with the minigames revamp, which will probably come in summer. Moderators do make mistakes, we are no robots. If you believe we are doing something wrong/abusing our perms, you’re more than welcome to make a staff report.

I’ll also lock this thread since I believe Phraze’s reply answers any questions you may have. You can start a conversation with me on the forums or add me on discord (ItsGuih#1234) if you’d like to talk.
    - Thread locked

CatBoyFable likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.