Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

This is gonna be my last thread for a while.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jold, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Jold

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking about the times I spent on mccentral growing up. The people I met, the memories we shared, me growing into a known player amongst the community, all the friends I lost contact with... This server has been precious to me since a young age and for the last few days I've been harassed by the entirety of factions because of a rumor that Orbit has been spreading for years. I'm 18 years old, my birthday is September 10, 2002. Orbit promises on anything that I'm a pedophile because I flirted with HeyTomato. At the time she had told me she was 16 and I cant remember if I was 16 or 17 but the Orbit members swear she was 13 at the time but she's 16 now... If she was 13 then and 16 now how in the world am I a pedophile regardless of any of those circumstances, to start off, I was a minor when we flirted, and by their logic if she was 13 and now 16- that means it was 2-3 years ago meaning I was 15-16. But still I am constantly harassed by the entire server about it and when I argue back they win because they can just /chatreport Jold arguments. And I can no longer say anything. I'm at a loss with this server and how people get away with this. Southys was blacklisted for god knows why... and now he's unblacklisted but a close friend and an old honest player named Stuntah has been trying to get unblacklisted for so long to no avail. The staff team on this server is flawed. If you're not on their good side they target you. Before /chatreport was added, I had 2 mutes on the server for a total of two years playing... Calculating to 1 mute per year, I now have over 70 mutes and have been perm muted 3 times. I think people fail to realize that these people that you're playing with aren't NPCs. We're people too and we have feelings. Those feelings are sometimes fragile. I get it, you know? I say shit that I don't mean when I'm angry but this is just downright cyber bullying. It's not fair and it's not humane. I've spent over 4,000 USD on keys and ranks on this server throughout my years of playing and make 0 difference in the community. The admins don't listen to the community. We have all been pushing for an anti-cheat on the server for so long and the staff swear that there is one but it just doesn't stop cheaters. Look I'm not gonna judge Alex anymore but there are thousands of players with immortal rank. Some players even have multiple immortal accounts. An anti-cheat plugin is cheap. Even if it were temporary... The lobby is outdated and doesn't look professional. It looks like something you'd see in 2013 on a server with 13 people on. Minigames haven't been updated a single time since I've joined the server. Sky-wars says it has over 700 players on but when you join it can take 20 minutes for a game to fill up to start. Factions dies out because you're allowed to mine value and wait till the day of payout to place. There has been nothing new added to the store since Myth keys... That was like 2017 bro. Staff will say there's not a need for anything new but what in the world would it hurt? It would liven the server up a little. We haven't had a build team in 4-5 years leaving everything dull. There are so many talented builders in the community that it's ridiculous that there isn't one. The staff situation is silly. 14 year old's should not be able to be staff?? They haven't even developed a mindset yet and the majority hasn't hit puberty. Just because they hit the requirements for staff doesn't mean they should be staff. So many things need fixed if Alex wants a player-base on this server within 7 months. I promise there won't be if this doesn't get fixed. I went on a PIXELMON server and they had a better anti-cheat than this server! Harassment proof will be linked below.

https://imgur.com/a/Yffws5H

Idekbruv likes this.
  2. _Noxid

_Noxid
    its orbit everyone knows they're filled with shit lol

Jold likes this.
  3. Jold

Glad to see another known player on here bro. Thank you for the support!

4. MAXILES

you spent 4000usd on mccentral? sheesh
    upload_2021-1-17_19-47-50.png
    i wonder why you would get so many mutes. LOL

Pxrge likes this.
  5. Jold

That's the 1 thing I said of all that LMAO clown

6. MAXILES

im not the one that spent 4000 usd on a videogame let alone mccentral. ur the clown not me

Pxrge likes this.
  7. Idekbruv

Clearly he has enough to have the ability to spend that much. Your faction just argues with lies, instead of facts. Do us a favour and quit

8. MAXILES

i dont play factons idiot im not in a faction

Pxrge likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.