This is for StrikerMusicMC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ToastyCows, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToastyCows

Hello Terminator1537

You responded to my ban appeal by says that I was banned because my friend was "hacking" (he wasn't) while on the same WiFi as me and thus that means I should be perm banned forever.
    here is the real post:
    upload_2019-9-21_10-6-56.png
    and btw, my friend only got java this summer so it's impossible for him to have been banned on a java server 1 1/2 years ago. Can you ask GoodBanter to send Dark_Amethyst the evidence of him using anti kb because he would like to see why GoodBanter thought he was hacking. Also, why would you think to look into me and see if I was ban evading (which I wasn't) because I was just afk at spawn and wasn't doing anything worth looking into.
    Thanks for your time if you are reading this, I just want to be un-banned because I have never done anything wrong.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hi! as you know, appeals are a thing.. and thats how you can get a punishment lifted or altered.. forums is not really the place to talk about punishments. if you believe you were falsely banned, you can re-appeal here (but like in 6months.. cuz you gotta wait 6months before appealing for an ipban)
    also, for your bucko's ban.. since it’s not you that was punished, the best way to alter a punishment for them whether that be it being reduced or lifted or remove, is for the person who got punished to do the appeal as it’s them and the staff member who punished them that know the situation best.

hehe. anwyays. i know this doesn't really give you what you're asking for.. but..
    hope this helped, and have a great day! :}
    ~puposaurus

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Firstly, a Senior Moderator is allowed to IPCheck users at any time to check for any type of ban evasion or mute evasion. Whether it was during spectating them, after a ban, etc.

Second, Moderators+ do not collect evidence against any punishment until September 22. Which means there is no evidence on your friend's ban. Keep note that the account could have also been a public alt which still is your responsibility.

Unfortunately, you will have to discuss this with StrikerMusicMC in private. Either in PMs or Discord DMs. Most likely, you will have to wait the 6 months waiting period as its your responsibility on what accounts are under your IP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.