Thinks im using a VPN

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Dariobust76, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dariobust76

Hey, I tried logging on the other day (first time since I arrived at college) and it says that I'm using a VPN. The internet provider at my apartment is called Boingo, I think that it has a built-in VPN so I can't really do anything about it.

AlexMarkey likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! what you can do is contact a senior moderator either here or via discord (discord would be the better and faster option) and see if they can whitelist you. you would need or provide your ign and a screenshot of your kick/disconnect screen that says you’re using vpn/proxy on minecraft

list of senior mods can be found here
    discord invite can be found here

hope this helped in some way and have a great day

3. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    This pretty much sums up what you'd have to do in this case. Please, also make sure to restart your router first and see if it works out. If you still can't get on the server, please make sure to get in contact with a Senior Moderator or higher through #Support on the MCC Community Discord (link was provided above), or you can also private message me on Discord (Mauricioh#0001) and I'll gladly forward your situation to a Senior Mod (provide a full screenshot of the error message when you try to get on the server and your IGN if you're messaging me!). If you have any other questions, feel free to create another thread like this one.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.