Things that can lower the number of arguments / A more advanced /ignore

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by OriAlfi, Sep 11, 2020.

1. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    as you probably know the a lot of the player base is toxic, and always know how to create drama. The only thing that can really stop it from happening is /ignore. I think staff should have the Permission to make players ignore each other forcibly for a length of time. This can be a thing instead of muting in arguments, or can be even after the mute, you can imagine how much this can help. Because it will stop players from coming back to the player they fought and will stop them from start arguing again, which is a common thing. In Targeted Harassment the punishment needs to be way longer/ even bannable in my opinion. (i think even perm banned when it gets to more than 20 cases) When someone is getting harassed it is so annoying even with /ignore because of it’s little problems. /ignore has a lot of problems:
    -people can still send messages in plot chat(so annoying when the plot isn’t yours)
    -people can still talk on you in public(which you can’t really do nothing about besides punishing which I think should be a rule)
    -people can still throw item on your plot

What I want to see added/fixed in the /ignore command:
    -the ignored player shouldn’t have the perm to tp to you.
    -No /p chat talking it ruins the point of /ignore
    -Denys the player u ignored from all the plots automatically (tbh not really needed)
    -makes the player invisible in ur eye
    -you can’t trust/add/undeny an ignored player(for the thing I said at the start of the thread)
    I think all of those stuff can really help toxicity between people. Thank you for reading!

-Ori

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.