Thing that should be added to the skyblock dashboard

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by ThorKingOfAsgard, Jul 11, 2020.

1. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey guys, I think island points should be added to your sky block dashboard. This is because doing /is upgrades every time is a lot of work and can get really repetitive..
    [​IMG]
    Where the section named Island and adds the total of island points you have. I hope you think this is a good idea and have yourself a wonderful day or night.

tayhlor, DubLMGaming, Lewklo and 2 others like this.
  2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Hello!

I think this idea is really cool; I haven't played much Skyblock since the reset and I didn't know your island level was taken off the sidebar. It's been done before and isn't a very big change, so I think it should be added soon! +1

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. Lewklo

zaeuz
    Hi!
    I agree! Although it is pretty simple to just open the menu using the command /is upgrades, however I believe it would make more sense if was shown in the dashboard instead. I'm sure this would be a pretty straightforward addition that would save the little effort in typing this command out every time you wish to check however many points you may have. I don't really think this is 100% necessary as I said it isn't too hard to type out, but I hope too see this added as it would be more convenient for me personally too! +1

4. DubLMGaming

Hello! This is an amazing idea, it makes things easier and we'll always know how many points we have as well! Although it isn't 100% needed, it's still really convenient for us to have. Thanks for bringing this up, I am with you on this for sure!

5. tayhlor

tayhlor
    Hi RaptorMission! I agree with you. Island points are always going up and it's so important to keep track off them. Having to do /is upgrade every time in order to check points seems unnecessary. Points are just as important as balance and island level so why not have it on the dashboard. Having points on the dashboard will be very suitable. Thank you for your time!

6. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey ThorKingOfAsgard! Hope you are having a great day (:

As a full-time skyblock player I think this will be really useful since when I farm I start to lose track of my island points since I don't check /is upgrade often. When I do finally check I have way too many! This would be really helpful since when I look to my dashboard I can easily check and stay on top of my island upgrade. As audacitea said in his reply, Points are just as important as balance and island and I totally agree with this. Overall this is a +1 for me!

Have a lovely rest of day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned below)
    -boom

#6 boomrabbits_, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  7. WanderingMaster

I also agree with what you are saying about adding the is points to the dashboard. I think it would be a great addition so you can track your island points. They should really add that in next szn!

-WanderingMaster
    Discord: The One #0328

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.