The use of explosive pickaxes in /warp cobble

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Flex

GroovyFlex
    I recently purchased an explosive pick but unbeknownst to me it does not work in warp cobble!? What other use am i mean't to get out of it if not warp cobble. There is no rss(resource) I would want to mine with it. So I'm now unsure as to the purpose of it! I see the purpose of the explosive axe and use it regularly but not the explosive pick

Please help me and perhaps there is something else I can use it for, otherwise I wasted my money for a useless item!

Thanks,
    Flex

peed likes this.
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Ohayo!

Explosive picks not working in warp cobble are probably to stop people from getting alts to hog all the stations. Explosive picks are used for, or at least what I use it for, breaking builds you don't want anymore quickly. If it's a stone build or something pickaxe-able, the pick will be good for that job.

Sayonaranya!

3. Flex

GroovyFlex
    I find that such a small and pointless job

4. Saboru_

Saboru_
    True I haven’t used it ever since I destroyed a build made of stone but it definitely save a lot of time! It’ll be neat if they added Silk Touch along with the efficiency V tho

5. Unadvised

Unadvised
    You can use it for a cobble gen on your island, Or just destroying big builds in a small amount of time.

6. Kyee__

Kyee__
    If you want straight out cobble you can make a cobble generator on your island. you can make a 3x3x5 cobble gen with using pistons etc. It is not used on /warp cobble due to others have to use it & and would be unfair to other players.

7. MorDymonds

Ummm.....Incase anyone was wondering it's not a good idea to use your explosive axe for your melon farm.
    Not a good idea at all.

FarisNyanNyan likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.