Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

the server is dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by __dragonslayer, Nov 14, 2020.

1. __dragonslayer

staff are quitting nearly one per week.
    hackers everywhere
    dull subserver updates except factions
    corrupt rules and punishment system
    owners don't care about the server anymore and they're sucking up as much money as possible before the server completely dies.

i don't care if i get hate from this but this is the truth.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Server has been dying for years what's your point.

3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    There has been great content resets for prisons, skyblock , creative and factions. But sure claim the owners don't care xd.

4. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Hey there!

I present a fool-proof solution to your problem! If you don't like the server, don't play on it! :D
    Ground breaking I know!

Have a lovely day! :D

5. MAXILES

if the owners care why hasnt minigames been updated once in 3 years. xd

6. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Different priority's doesn't mean they don't care for the server.

ThorKingOfAsgard and OriAlfi like this.
  7. meana

meana
    I feel like your post was very useless. If you play on this server, try finding ways to improve it. For example, you can always do reports on hackers and staff will do everything they can at the moment to help. Maybe submit some maps for mini games :D maybe do a bug report if you need to! why not. Instead of down shaming it and being rude towards the owners and staff, maybe try helping out. Its a community, we all play on the server, I feel like everyone complains but don't do anything to help out. anyways, have a great day/night XD

8. Mahxs

Mahxs
    doing whatever you said only gets rid of hackers for 5 minutes and they just log on with vpns and a different account and doesn't help change the server in any way lmao

9. meana

meana
    it does help, not a significant amount but its better than nothing. Im not saying it'll change everything in a instant but if the community can help out with the server it would be such a better place to play on. Instead of bringing the server down, why not lift it up?

10. Ankh

Ankh
    Where is minigames revamp answer me coward

11. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    nah it just means they only care abt money and don’t give a shit abt minigames

rxme, Lexxonist, JoaoOssucci and 2 others like this.
  12. Eleung_musk

eleung
    ‘They have different priorities’- they actually love this server. Do you guys know why? Because they make hella money. The only reason they like this server is so they can get rich. Why are there so many faction resets? So he can make the most money. They don’t listen to minigames players because their only priority is to make money. Once a sub server dies, they want to revive it to earn more money. They love the server :D

iwillfindu and JoaoOssucci like this.
  13. __dragonslayer

watch the staff lock the thread lmao

YouGetMeSoHigh likes this.
  14. Lxvely

Lxvely
    If they do lock the thread, it will be because it's causing unnecessary drama. I will re-iterate my point here: If you are unhappy with, dislike, or think the owners are "money-hungry" then don't play.

Have a lovely day :D

Ahnxious and meana like this.
  15. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    I will re-iterate my point here: If you are unhappy with the opinions being posted on this thread, feel free not to comment or view it

Have a lovely day :D

forgranted, Akhu, iRuffleess and 3 others like this.
  16. Fates

TheFate
    And the excessive hackers in the Minigames, except CTF, Champion Builder and Murder Mayhem.

I play Skywars, and the excessive hackers that will always hide hacks and Staff will never discover them, even so, if for example "magically" everyone was banned from these hackers, that server would die even more, because there are still people who like, trust or believe in dishonest players.

17. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We all know I can't tell you what I know xd.

18. Unadvised

Unadvised
    I mean its not rocket science? Its their job. But its also more then just money, They have been working on the server together for many years with many stressful nights working etc. Factions resets have nothing to do with finances, Its simply how the game mode has evolved. I guarantee Alex would go back to longer faction seasons if he could. Your argument about reviving a sub server once it dies makes no sense. That is how the world works. People get tired of a new fortnite season? They release a new one with new things to achieve etc. I'm not defending ignoring minigames for the past years was a good idea, But your crazy if you don't think they care about the server.

OriAlfi, meana and Lxvely like this.
  19. Ankh

Ankh
    I'll believe that when we're not waiting 7 years and counting for something as simple as spectating ongoing minigames, and like 3 for at least a new map. Also AntiCheat revamp just made it worse and allowed fly/speed hackers, that was a few years ago now. Still haven't even heard so much as a peep about it.

#19 Ankh, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    forgranted, Pxrge, guih and 3 others like this.
  20. guih

guihzy
    There are brand new servers owned by never seen before people who actually put time and effort into their work that are making hella bank daily, I’d risk saying more than mcc (based off previous experience lmao) the dudes actually learned how to manage their server and listen to the complaints coming from the community, as well as suggestions and requests, they haven’t taken their egos to another level whatsoever.

I’m not tryna create drama with this post I’m just saying that mcc does have the potential to become the server it was back in the day it just needs to start working on other stuff rather than just factions and factions and factions

Edit: since I know ray is gonna say but we don’t solely work on factions men plis no create use less post since we also care about other server part mens)))) im just gonna say the owners and the admins listen to no community complaints other than factions community complaints. Understandable, as there are 12vies who spend 1k monthly on keys (lolzers) but hey come on there are literally 8 hackers per game on skywars and y’all can’t do shit about it? It’s not about money it’s about dignity

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.