the server have to many hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joao campos, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joao campos

PocoyoPT
    I can not play a single skywars without being killed by a hacker this is already over the edge and is making me unwilling to play on your server. I currently catch 3 hackers per game ... and nothing is done.

Pie likes this.
  2. sadbaby

sadbaby
    #2 sadbaby, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  3. ImConcerned

vNato
    There are many other things you can do on the server that don’t have much to do with pvp.
    Maybe try one of the sub-servers? Factions has just reset and if you start now then players that have already started, won’t have too much over you and the economy has not grown yet either.

The server gets a lot of complaints about hackers all the time. Staff and many players work very hard to try and eliminate and cut down the amount of hackers.

The server will always get hackers and we can’t do anything about that but every player has the ability to report any player that you think is hacking as long as you record video evidence.

Thank you,

4. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    So, I understand your frustration, but as mentioned above, there are various things you can do, such as submitting a report with video evidence. Although it may seem staff isn't too caring of hackers overrunning games, the truth is that they are constantly at work to fix the anti-cheat and accept reports. Of course, this isn't all that staff do, so it may take some time for them to get around to accepting reports and banning the cheaters. I'd also like to add that it isn't like anyone on the server wants hackers, and it's completely up to those who cheat to download the clients. This means that the server does nothing to influence those people to choose that path, and it isn't the servers fault. Hopefully, things will get cleared up soon and less hackers will roam the server, but for now we'll just have to stick it out!

5. Pie

Pie

If the guy want to play skywars without hacker why would you tell him just to go play factions? Like if I told someone I want to eat pizza today and you just tell me lets play football instead.

Maybe perhaps I think but not sure its time to upgrade the fucking anti cheat? I can see the same guy flying 5 games in a row and anti cheat doesn't do shit to him, in other servers I can see a guy just flying 2 blocks and get a message in chat that he is banned

That is true but reporting each and every hacker you see is just annoying and at the end you report more then play.
    And how come in other servers the only hacker I can see barely use 3.5 blocks reach without getting banned?

joao campos likes this.
  6. ImConcerned

vNato
    The anticheat ran into some problems in the last update and is being worked on day after day. It takes an extremely long time to create a good, working anticheat. Please be patient and for now I would personally suggest playing a sub server instead of trying to play skywars or CTF or CakeWars. It is just my opinion, no one is forcing you to do anything.

joao campos likes this.
  7. Pie

Pie

If it ran into some problems last update why not just put back the anti cheat like it was before it updated? There should probably be backup of it no? There is no reason for the server and the players to have hackers in every other match of skywars/sg/ctf or any other mini game on the server.

8. joao campos

PocoyoPT
  9. xBenz

xBenz
    Making threads like these just get auto-locked because they don't solve anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.