the rulessss

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by godkillermatthew, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godkillermatthew

idk where else i would be able to post this, so ima just post it here for lack of a better place.

sooooo uhhhhh how about we get better rule enforcement?

So i said in chat things like words for male genitalia, and got muted (this is a good thing, probs shouldnt be sayin stuff like that) and calling a person a liberal.

The problem though is when a person says the N word, and can still chat later, an hour after saying it.
    Also the rampant cheating isn't really fun.

Just like, can y'all put more focus towards cheating and stuff, other things are kinda more important that people in the chat saying a few swear words.

2. idcmax

ilyashley
    Unfortunate to hear about this, I've seen cases of this and completely agree with you. However, the one thing you have to keep in mind is that staff members aren't able to watch everything 100% of the time. So, if you see anymore instances of this in-game, I suggest you create a report right here with sufficient evidence to help staff enforce the rules as you were saying.

Hope this helped.

-max

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    The best thing to do is /chatreport people who need to be muted, and use OBS to record hackers or other rule-breakers. Both forums reports and chatreports get responded to eventually.

4. lolxd923891823

reporting them is the best thing to do! everyone tries there best bc obv a lot of people are hacking and breaking other rules etc! so it's a struggle to keep an eye on everyone. /chatreport is the best solution thoo

5. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    As other people as said, if people are breaking the rules in-game (in chat) you can type this command!
    /chatreport (player) (reason).
    This command will report the player who broke a rule in the chat!

If you find a hacker in-game a good way to get them banned is to report them on the foums!
    Link to Forum Page: [Here]

You can view the rules here!
    Rules: [Here]

I hope this helped!

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

6. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

If you believe you have a better time-duration for the severity of the punishments, then feel free to share them on "Server Suggestions." However, I believe the rules are good for now. The reason why sometimes a player who says something minor may be punished more severely than a player who said something severe is the frequent punishment the player receives. Let's say, for example, Player A spams chat (Severity 1 Offense) and it's his 5th time doing that. Player A will receive a 3-Day mute because he was already punished for the same severity before and was given a bunch of chances before getting hit with a 3-Day mute. Let's say Player B posts an inappropriate link in chat, and it's his first time breaking a severity 2 rule. Player B will receive a 2-Day mute. Comparing the two punishments together, it seems that even though Player A has done something less severe, he received a more severe punishment than Player B, who did something severe but received a less severe punishment. Reason being is that Player A had a bunch of punishments before getting the 3-Day mute, whilst Player B had no previous punishments. If both, Player A and Player B had been punished for different severities, and both of them had no previous punishments, the one with the higher severity will always be punished more severely than the one with the lower severity. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.