The rise and the fall of mccentral.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by micunmuted, Feb 17, 2021.

?

Is mccentral becoming worse?

This poll will close on Feb 17, 2031 at 8:32 PM.
  1. Yes

70.4%
  2. No

14.8%
  3. its the same

14.8%
  1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    This is NOT a video this is more of a explaination why the server is getting dull and less fun. #1 of course, the hackers roaming freely and getting alt accounts for like 1 cent and hacking again. For all we know if your reporting someone you could've just reported the same person that was hacking on 50 different alts. #2 the toxicity is real in our community people being racist or being just flat out really mean. If you can't tell This server is toxic so much that it has even got to the point where people just quit mccentral because of the toxicity, #3 some of the bans on here are stupid, you know some people get false banned obviusly but when you false ban a lot of people, thats a problem. some people got banned on the fourms for accidently sharing an ip, thats stupid. now you can see the amount of bad things happening here. before they where fine now its chaos basically. I will be adding more from suggestions, opinons, or anything and with that, is the rise and the fall of mccentral. (not really the topic but idk)

TwinBlade and fattr like this.
  2. TwinBlade

hi am Twinblade the world best pvper also A Q god.. And am afraid you are correct.. females infected minecraft took everything good and when the ship was sinking they left it to rot.. the owners are busy in piles of cash and the staff system is Build so that the worst type of scum becomes stuff....... corruption is everywhere And skill is gone.. my soultion instead of Making people that ban 50 other people admin make it that top pvpers and Kind and intellegent people become stuff... not a popularity contest with Selfeish assholes who are out to Ban a bunch of 12 year old kids .... in order to become admin so they can become corrupt and have there friends with haxs and Bully people online...expection being Timpp And alzour and sunsetgamerzone.

FrontStands likes this.
  3. LOUHT

I totally agree with you ... this server has lost the purpose of a game, which is to FUN PLAYERS

Yukihira and TwinBlade like this.
  4. TwinBlade

I have been around mcc since the very begining and i have been on minecraft Well beyond the begining ever since i was 8, and I suggest they should add new Mini games, things that are old and yet fun such as Lava Survial.. oldie but a goodie And it would bring there sever back on the Map the concept is simple (100-200) player spawn into a Bedrock box And they have a time limit to Build a house or shelter out of any matrials they can find then lava spawns from the top conor and slowly fills up the whole map Weak bases out of wood ect end up Breaking and dying and player die from lava you can also use Mushrooms and Planets to build tunnel though the lava to get to other people base to destory there houses the Last person to Stay alive Wins Points or Cookies... which they can unlock Abiltes such as Telporting At max level you get 4 Tp to random player houses ect diffrent matrial break diffrently... Its fun and takes skill the art to rebuild tunnel destory and fight off oppents while laval rushes in Is Exteremly exciting and would bring mcc back on the Map....

fattr, FrontStands and LOUHT like this.
  5. FrontStands

Its the same imo
    Literally the exact same as I left it in october 2017

The only difference is that theres like barely any players. Like Playerbase died.
    Because of mccentral dying in players i feel like its becoming worse.

Yukihira likes this.
  6. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Factions got better, but its overly competitive now and feels all about the rewards
    Skyblock improved
    Survival is shit since they moved to 1.12
    Creative is ok, reset kinda sucked imo it just made people lose interest because builds were gone if they forgot to save etc.
    Minigames are so dead either make new mini games completely or remove some.
    UHC has improved
    prison has improved a bit, but old 2015-2016 was still prisons peak imo
    kit has been stuck on season 9 for over 10 months and we need a reset & major content update asap. Kitpvp has gotten extremely worse from its peak 2014-2016

7. micunmuted

PLARPS
    kitpvp also has extremely p2w. its either buy a rank or your dead imagine going on to a server for the first time and then getting 2 tapped by someone with sharp 4 strength prot 3 or prot 4 armour then just quitting kitpvp and maybe the server because they got a first bad impression

TwinBlade likes this.
  8. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    kitpvp is the only sub besides survival that actually isn't p2w. Fix all is an advantage, sure, but IRL deals are really easy to get on kitpvp because of the ability to quickly gain and lose items. Just voting is enough to get protection 4 sharp 5, and if you vote for like 2 days you can get full p4 unbreaking 3 with sharp 5 fire and punch 2 bow. Its not p2w at all

9. micunmuted

PLARPS
    "its not p2w at all" LMAO

10. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    The last time I logged on, there was barely anyone on the factions server. This may be due to school, but some people (like me) just took a break or quit.

11. ETTOS

ETTOS
    I always play mcc almost everyday and i agree with toxicity. Everyone is so toxic in prison no cap.

Yukihira likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.