The Phantoms in /is nether in skyblock

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DestroyerMax, Jun 2, 2022.

1. DestroyerMax

MaxDaDestroyer
    When you kill the Phantoms in /is nether on skyblock, the gold ones count for more points towards leveling up your generator. I believe the gold phantoms are 15 while the blue are 3. But when killing the gold phantoms to fuel your gen, the gold phantoms are worth the same. For instance if the gen is 0/10 so 0 out of 30 minutes. Killing a gold phantom gives you the same 3 minutes a blue phantom does. I would like the gold phantoms to count for more towards fueling the gen.

Djayh likes this.
  2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hi DestroyerMax,

While I agree that this would be a cool idea to add, it doesnt take that long to increase the time a generator if you're dedicated to doing it. Adding that to the gold phantoms would render the blue ones useless unless you're trying to level up your slayer ability. Now I agree it would be nice to not have to spend as much time on killing the phantoms, skyblock is a game for people who like to grind and that would reduce that aspect and the generator really only needs to be tended to every several hours which isnt often. Plus, you could get multiple people to help you out with it so that it takes less time :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.