The ocean...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheeseBoi27, Mar 9, 2022.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Did yall know that the ocean is just a big huge soup. I mean just think, it got meat....salt....vegetables...water, its just a big soup :>

bdqt likes this.
  2. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    Bruh

bdqt likes this.
  3. Maxxx17

I didn't even think about it.:joycat:

bdqt likes this.
  4. bdqt

bdqt
    LOL, thats crazy, but i would only say part of the ocean, more of the surface, cuz the deaper you go, it turns into blackness, and darkness, only 5% of the ocean is explored, Like maybe the earth is hollow, maybe theres tunnels underneath, maybe just maybe if someone was to dig straight down theyll fall into tunnels, like minecraft, i bet the earth has a center, but its not a burning core, its hollow, and has tunnels that go around the entire world, just a conspirsy theory, but if one day giants fall out of the sky a drink the ocean, at least well understand XD

5. _Epic

_Epicness
    We will never know

6. micunmuted

PLARPS
    why must you....... also if we are on the topic of this what about all of the blood in the "soup" ?? I hope there isn't dead bodys and blood in my soup because then I would just scream.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.