Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

The MCC rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonSlayer, Sep 15, 2022.

?

Do you think it is fair

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. DragonSlayer

So I got banned a couple months ago for advanced griefing on prison when the rule never excisted and AcceptedAppeal made the rule up on a spot. He perm banned me and then said you arent allowed to evade it even thought you can evade a ban and only after you get 2 bans you get IP banned. Well in my case I got IP banned and perm banned bassicly.

I am now asking everyone if they think this rule is fair.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey there!

Can you provide your username and/or the exact date of your original "Advanced Griefing" punishment?
    I'll give you reasoning as to why this or that occurred or the steps to take if you were indeed punished before the rule was put in place!

Take care!

3. DragonSlayer

KyanSlayer Apirl 4th or around that day. The rule was never on the forums nor was a annoucement made

4. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey!

I'd strongly recommend for you to create an appeal for the Advanced Griefing punishment to gain further notice on the reasoning of said punishment. If you've already created one, then perhaps the answer which was given through the appeal is the one you should follow.
    I'm not too sure as to why you were IP banned, based off of what you said in your original post but you'll most likely be required to wait a total of 6 months before being eligible to appeal that IP ban.

Take care!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.