The Hacks dominated this server! Wake Up!!

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Ximbas, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ximbas

MODs, ADMs, AJDs, please, this server haven't a anti-hack descent, all matches of skywars have hacks and nobody cares. Players flying freely, using ''force field", "kill aura", everything. Im tired out, everyone is!
    The "/chatreport" does not work, it's useless. You can change this.

I always wanted to play on that server, but I don't play anymore, if I could be a moderator I would clean up these garbage every day.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello ximbas!
    *firstly, it’s would like to start out with, if you see a hacker, you can always notify a staff in the mcc community discord (join here) or you may always record a hacker you may find and report them via forums (here). if those options don’t really float your boat, you can always just not say anything.
    *secondly, “/chatreport” is a system to report players who break chat offenses not things like hacking. things like “/report” has been brought up many times, and discussed a few times in the past w/ higher ups and nobody(as in those higher ups) agreed on that. The” /report” command would be one more thing for staff to worry about. it honestly would just waste staff’s time since not everyone knows that hacks look like, and there can be numerous amounts of false reports, along w/ fake/abuse of the system for reports. Reporting a hacker takes around 5 minutes and helps the community tons when you create a report ticket via forums. if that isn’t really how you roll, you can also join our community discord and name hackers for staff to spectate (this system sorta works like /report, but instead of using a command in game you use discord).
    *thirdly, if you are interested in applying for staff on this server, you most certainly can if you meet requirements and blah blah. there are many guides to help you out, including one in the FAQ (here). the link to the staff application can be found here.

hope this was insightful n informational for the points you had mentioned. as well as helped you out a lil bit.
    have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.