Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

The epic reward

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iluvu, Dec 21, 2019.

1. iluvu

Someone on factions brought up that the epic reward is "literally impossible" to get. While I'm aware this is untrue, I am sure it is exceptionally rare. Do you have any screenshots / stories of opening an Epic reward or witnessing someone do so? Share here!

2. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    I personally have never opened an Epic reward but I have seen someone else get one. To set the scene it was like literally right when crates became a thing on Prison. Couldn't tell you what they get since it was so long ago, but once they announced the find to te chat everyone went crazy. So no it's not impossible but so sooooo rare.

3. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    I've only got that once on factions. At the time I never knew what it was but someone told me how rare It was to get it.

4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I have gotten them multiple times they are like 1/1k chance tho iv gotten 2 ancient keys from voting keys

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.