The economy is fixed!!

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by fedham, Nov 21, 2020.

1. fedham

fedham
    Season 7's economy was horrible from the hackers spawning in money, but now we can say with absolute certainty, there are no issues with season 8's system!
    money.png

DutchMango, Samboni and puposaurus like this.
  2. mxbel

mxbel
    christmas is in the air, oh wait. thats the sound of sarcasm

3. PumahKITPVP

sadweeks
    No u idiot. we all know $210,921 > $530,988

DutchMango likes this.
  4. Monte

Let’s be real here if there isn’t a constant stream of new player joining survival the market WILL crash, it’s just a matter of time since the supply will over throw the demand so quickly as everyone needs to level up so they gotta grind resources some where which reduce the demand of a resource

I hope the dev would notice it and kinda make some changes to it. One of the reasonable way would be adding a server side shop to buy back item in a very low price in order to keep up the demand for items

5. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Lmao looks like the ol bug still isn't patched. The best thing I can think to do is to file a bug report on the bug report forums. Attach a screenshot of that with a screenshot of the /whereami command and it may get looked into. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, however, being as it isn't an especially harmful bug and there are higher priorities for the devs *cough cough factions cough* c:

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.