The collapse of the economy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dukc, May 7, 2024.

1. Dukc

Hey there fellow MCC players (Inserted laughing emoji face), hows everybody doing today!!!!! I recently learned that I will be unbanned from the community. Well, technically, I don't know yet. But I am praying that I will be!! If anybody wants to go support me, my username is Luckytheducky1. I have deleted my discord so NOBODY will be able to reach out to me. However, my threads are always open on here. Feel free to open up a new thread addressing any questions that you would like to ask me. (Inserted relaxed face)

2. Dukc

I 100% feel you, Dukc. I will do my best to support you and your poor choices of action!

3. hckx

Hey there fellow MCC players (Inserted laughing emoji face), hows everybody doing today!!!!! I recently learned that I will be unbanned from the community. Well, technically, I don't know yet. But I am praying that I will be!! If anybody wants to go support me, my username is Luckytheducky1. I have deleted my discord so NOBODY will be able to reach out to me. However, my threads are always open on here. Feel free to open up a new thread addressing any questions that you would like to ask me. (Inserted relaxed face)

4. Dukc

Alright, that's enough out of you hckx. You can expect a punishment coming from the staff very soon. I do not tolerate this kind of behavior around my turf.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.