The best resume/CV

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Elecctricc, May 20, 2021.

1. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Hey gang, I'm curious as to what people want to do in their future, if they had the complete freedom to choose what they wanted to do. Given the diversity in age-groups in the community I am especially curious as to what the younger players aspire to be!

If you had the best resume/CV in the world, that allowed you to go anywhere in the world to work where would it be? What would it be?

For me it would be graphic design, in my current country of New Zealand. Relative to other countries; NZ is quite young, so fulfilling the niche of graphic design here certainly helps when I start/finish university. As for design, I've always loved it; I'm beginning to learn motion graphics (animations) which is really fun! I primarily use photoshop and have been practicing for years now, for both school and personal use.

An old portfolio is listed here when I made designs for people last year if anyone is curious as to what I make.

Have a good one! c:

fraz, AZXG, DarkBeastPro and 5 others like this.
  2. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    Hey Elecctricc,

Dang your graphic design skills are amazing! Really looking forward to your future work. If you are looking to do more contact me I don't mind paying you to make me a new icon.

And if I had the best resume I would probably still stay in my family business, sadly it's kind of my responsibility to help them out. But my dream job would be a Business consultant or jobs in the marketing department.

Have a nice day and once again really great graphic designing skills <3

Elecctricc likes this.
  3. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Heyo!

Thank you very much! I don't charge anyone for my work! hmu on discord (Elecctricc#0001) and I'll get around to making you something if you'd like!

Honestly I think that despite having the best resume; you would still stay in your family business! Its really humble and says a lot about you as a person :)

As for your dream jobs awesome choices! I like that all your choices revolve around helping someone else out c:

Likewise! Take care chief!

4. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya Elecctricc,

Short of my fear of needles, I've always wanted to be an equine veterinarian or a physiotherapist. Neither careers are likely to happen, unfortunately, but I do believe that they would be fun.

fraz and SplatBerry like this.
  5. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I mean, I would love to be a full time youtube creator but I would really like to be a coder as of right now.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.