Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

The Anti-Cheat has to be upgraded.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingMjolnir, Apr 26, 2020.

1. KingMjolnir

KINGMJOLNIR
    This has been an ongoing issue ever since i started playing on this wonderful server. There is always a hacker lurking around in the corners, ruining the fun for not only regular players but also players that have paid for rank, effects, etc. Players that have supported not only the server itself, but the staff and each other.

The server can hold up to 10,000 players in total. Usually whenever i join there's at least 1,000+ to 2,000+ players on the server. Which is an amazing feat nonetheless but also very troublesome considering the more players that join, hackers aren't too far along as well.

I have no doubt in my mind that the staff are doing their absolute best to keep the server friendly, safe, and hacker free but their efforts are falling short unfortunately. With every staff member with the ability to ban/ ip-ban, there is an estimated five total hackers. Whenever a hacker is banned, two fill its place. Almost like a hydra.

I won't speak on the revenue that this website gains everyday since i have no knowledge of that but i can assume it does make enough to instill a better anti-cheat system. It's a good investment.
    With a better anti-cheat system. Staff won't be so overwhelmed, more players would join and interact in the server, and overall morale will be more positive.

Without players, there will be no server or website. Without the players, there is no MC Central.

Thank you,
    King-

Emmx likes this.
  2. stiva

seray
    hey!

i completely agree with this. i run into hackers too often when i’m in games. however, im sure that the staff members are well aware of this issue and are already working on improving it since there are constant threads/complaints on this topic. it would be great to see a better anti-cheat system in the near future. like you said, it would relieve a load of stress off of the community as a whole. i’m sure that the staff are doing the best they can at the moment. thanks for taking the time to make this thread! :D

Emmx likes this.
  3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    The Anti-Cheat has been getting upgraded and has been getting worked on for awhile now! Staff members are aware of it and they continue to do their jobs and continue to work and catch as many hackers as possible! They say that the anti-cheat will be released hopefully soon, and there has been many threads regarding the topic of the anti-cheat. However there are handy ways to get rid of hackers!

1st Option:
    A lot of members of the community actually join the mccentral discord and go to the #support section of the discord to tell staff members that there are hackers. Good ways are to @Staff Member everytime there is a hacker, and you inform them with the IGN of the hackers, and how they are hacking. I recommend this option if there are moderators online and active in the #support, if not there are also other ways!

2nd Option:
    The section option is to record and report hackers in the Report Sections of the forums, the steps to do so is to record the hackers, upload them to YouTube, copy the link and then report them! Here is a link to the reports forums:
    Link: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/

3rd Option (only if the last two don't work which is highly unlikely)
    The last option is to ask a staff member itself and DM them on Discord or in-game. In-game is much better than DM'ing them on discord for they will most likely respond. I do not recommend this way, and I recommend to use the 2nd Option first, then the 1st, and the third as a final solution!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Emmx likes this.
  4. Mxats

Mxats
    Hey there!
    I do agree with you that hackers can be very frustrating, but I've heard rumors that the new anticheat most likely will release with the minigames revamp. In any ways I'm pretty sure it will release before 2021.

For now you can always report record video evidence of hackers and report them here.

If you don't have a good enough pc / laptop to record them or you are too lazy to do so, I would suggest you to join the discord server. In the discord server there is a channel named #support, there is almost always staff watching in this channel so if you for example say in there, Hacker123 is fly hacking in solo skywars. A staff member will check on the hacker in no time! Feel free to join the discord server here.

I hope this helped!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

Emmx likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.