Thanks for our Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William Battle, Jul 1, 2020.

1. William Battle

Battle93
    I just want to take a minute to thank all of the Staff on MC Central for all the time and work that they put into making it a safe and fun playing environment.

Rev3rse, Elecctricc and yBye like this.
  2. yBye

eduhrnok
  3. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    We appreciate you all so much! Thank you for recognizing our efforts, I know personally I definitely wouldn't be able to do my job without the constant support and feedback from community members. So shoutout to my fellow staff members, but even more so to the entire network. Have a great day/night!

Simplistiq and TheKingOfTurtlez like this.
  4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    MCCentral staff are one of the main reasons I play, They are always there to help out and are all so kind, even though some of the players don't see this in the staff, Many people do, and I just want to let the staff know that they help out a lot, and the Ex-Staff members also, Thank you guys for being staff members, and all of the mentees going for staff, thank you guys for helping out the community and trying to help out more by becoming a staff member! Thank you to everyone on the staff team, past staff members, and upcoming staff members, and I hope you all have a great day/night!

5. olo_YT

olo_YT
    great post dude, totally original from all the other attention seeking “staff appreciation” threads.

6. Riyrus

Riyrus
    I feel that the staff don't really get enough credit for how much of a good job that they do. They spend hours on the server each day, and many people don't see the work that they do in the background. I appreciate all the staff on MCC and I'm glad that some staff sees the community recognizing them for their hard work.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.