Thank you for being here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meowbetah, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Meowbetah

I used to love playing this server and it has helped through my dark times. But 6 days ago i got banned (for something i didnt do and they admitted they didnt do it) as much as i love this community i feel i need to start moving on with my life. I am still extremely upset about my FALSE ban but i feel there is no way to get back in as I have done all the steps provided already. I would like to apoligise to staff some of these i will list. Cool Ella , DR Brando , Raptor etc oh and jake. I am sure there is more but yh. I shouldnt of trolled you guys 24/7 as wehn i genuinly needed help i didnt get it because of my past actions. Anyways everyone have a good day.

-Spetex aka Harry

2. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey man, have you tried submitting a punishment appeal? If not, you can always submit one here: https://mccentral.org/appeal If it was a false ban, then it should get removed!

Chilo_ likes this.
  3. Meowbetah

I have tried but they keep airing my apeal

4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    They have up to 3 days to respond to the appeal (Unless it is an Admin / Owner ) if it doesn't get responded to within 3 days, you can always respectfully message them on discord

5. Idekbruv

Happens to the best of us man. The community is becoming toxic and they don’t have a updated banning system. Mccentral are years behind on network and development on minecraft

6. Meowbetah

wordddd

guih likes this.
  7. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Awe feel bad

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  8. Wilhelm Bergsten

Sorry to hear about your false ban and your anxiety but I think the way to get out of it is to socially interact with other people. I personally can in some ways relate to your problems and what I did was talking about my problems with people close to me. I eventually gathered the courage to start being more with people in general. This resulted in boosted confidence which is the key to finding friends in the real world. I wish you the best of luck and if you need someone to talk to I will always be here!
    Discord: 7UP#1426

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.