terms of service (tos)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by puposaurus, Jul 30, 2020.

1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello all! i'm not sure if this has already been suggested nor added into the new forums, but i felt that i could bring it up now since- as many of y'all might already know, the old enjin forums is back for a bit since some clown paid for days.. no shame in that as i was a big fan of the enjin days. anyhow, as the old forums is back, this also means that the tos is active to view (here). this hasn't happened as recently, but i remember when some users in the discord looking for refund or something and someone explains how its against the tos, and then no one can give it since the link was inactive at the time.
    what i am getting at/proposing is to add the tos to the new mcc forums, as i don't think it has been added i've tried dif ways for looking for it.

although it may not be the most needed or whatever since theres bits that you could prolly find in rules, but i feel that it'd be a good resource for anyone to look over.

anyways, i don't think there's much i can add to this. i'm sure there are more/other reasons why it was not added as it's been a year since the new forums being released and still not here; however, would also like to know what some y'all think
    have a nice day!

Xermes and Zonafer like this.
  2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Hello.

So basically, I remember asking about this a lot during my staff term and immediately after and one of the responses I got mentioned a new ToS which can be accessed from the checkout page of the store (image here). I gave it a quick read through and it seems like a more condensed version of the old ToS available on Enjin. I agree it should be made more visible and perhaps have a dedicated page instead of being hidden away in the purchase terms, but it's still there. Hope I answered your question!

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.