Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Teleporting players on Survival Games and Capture the Flag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrubHubLover5525, Sep 5, 2021.

1. GrubHubLover5525

Since I started playing these mini games I have noticed a lot of players teleporting, running fast and spamming chat advertising their cheating client. They are always very cruel in chat and seem to be bad people. I have sometimes reported in game but I’m not sure if that does much because they always have different names.
    Can’t there be some sort of anti teleport speed thing? Maybe admins could limit the amount of blocks you can travel in a certain amount of time.
    PS: I think they know when they are about to get banned so they change names.

2. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    I don't think there is much the admins can do about this. The anti-cheat should be able to detect it, and staff does the best they can to stop hackers. Reporting the players on forums should get rid of some of them, but again staff always try their best!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.