Teaming with cheaters

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Burgerss, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Burgerss

I think that you guys should make a new server rule in which you can't team with like blatant bhoppers and people who are just blatant cheating in general, I've seen many people "mainly in kitpvp" who gives cheater stuff and then when they get a good kill they just give him the loot because they will be banned within 2 hours at most. I think this is just giving hackers even more of an edge on top the anti cheat.

2. Hey there!

I see where you coming with this rule about teaming with a cheater but personally I think this rule should be a thing… Why? Well, it's simple to tell when a player is in KitPvp and there's a hacker coming at them, they know they have 0 chance against them so they pretend to team with them so they go away and could /spawn away. (however, if this rule was a thing than they are banned for teaming with hacker) many mod+ can miss understanding players teaming with a hacker.
    If a user teams with a hacker in Survival Games (I think it's fine as your allowed to team in general) and I don't think they would want to kill try them.
    Some people just don’t fight them to don’t get bothered but do you call that teaming? (If a player isn’t attacking hacker so isn’t hacker) cause hacker doesn’t want to attack the player but the player doesn’t want to attack the hacker to don’t die to them (and they get ban for this?)
    Also if a member is giving stuff to a hacker they can always appeal (I had no idea that his a hacker) pretty much just tons of unfair bans.
    People team with hackers just to don’t die to them, I hardly see any people teaming with hackers as most of them just kill all ppl on sight.
    I am going with a huge -1 on this rule as it can result in many false bans (even if it was added than I think a Mod should ban off by witnessing it, as Mod can be in vanish and see what’s happening more in details rather than a member recording it)

~Cya!

3. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hello!

I actually agree, but only for minigames since on minigames it's less fair (and has been brought up to our attention in the past) the reason why I say this is because you can use that hacker to boost you to the top and use them to your advantage, this is mostly seen in Team Skywars. In my opinion, I'm +1 since in a way it is also a form or cheating to gain an advantage over the game.

Have a great day or night!

4. I however agree with you for this rule to exists on Minigame Base (but I am not agreeing it to be with sub-server), it should be sev 3 or 2 offenses for teaming with a hacker in the solo mode of skywar rather than 1, as a hacker can legit carry you throughout the games letting you get easy stats while getting banned for sev 1) this should also apply if a user in team skywars always with hacker on the same team for hacker to easily allow user to win games (same goes for SG)

Having this rule in Sub-server (shouldn't be a thing)

All my opinion ^_^

~Cya!

5. fajoszz

fajoszz
    i agree totaly, but only on minigames. Unfortunately many players use this on TSW just to rank up / win farm, and this is very unfair, in my opinion, should be added as soon as possible.

+1

6. Burgerss

very true, it can be very hard to tell if someone is teaming with a cheater on kitpvp, I really meant like a blatant teaming with cheaters like this video here teaming with cheaters is very popular in mcc and I think this would help out a lot. but I totally agree with only mini games.

7. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

I think this is a reasonable rule however staff can’t always be sure can they?

If you are put with someone in UHC or team skywars you do not know if they like that they are hacking or not.

Let’s use this scenario: Hacker is put with player in UHC, xrays diamonds and gives to teammate? Does the teammate like this? Of course there are commands like /social spy for this.

If it is blatant go ahead and ban for less because there not hacking them self but are using hackers for stuff.

Hope this sorta made sense
    Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

8. Burgerss

Very good statement ___Sean___ I think it could be difficult for staff to tell if someone is teaming with a cheater on sky wars or maybe he just got unlucky and teamed with him in the random slot. But I think that staff could have a reason to ban them if a cheater is boosting them sort of teaming in solo. But staff might be a little to lazy "not trying to be offensive mcc has amazing staff" just might be a little annoying to spectate the same guy in 2-3 games to see if that player is actually teaming with a cheater.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.