Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Team Limit on SG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatQueen, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatQueen

KatQueen
    The team limit on sg has been decided at 3 or less, I think its a good number but it happens to be a dumb rule because I've been banned once for it before and it wasn't even a good reason. I just wanted to address that its a questionable rule.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    it’s not questionable, it’s somewhat clear in rules (compared to other rules). appeal the punishment if you think it is false even if it has already expired.
    not sure what you’re getting at if you want to “address” this rule but what about it do you want to address? changing it would be unlikely since unadvised made a poll in the community discord and to3 was the most picked option

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    heya,
    just one thing I would like to mention that I personally do find a bit hard in certain situations to decide whether it is teaming or not, is when players are in their teams of less than three, but look at another team of three within a close enough distance to fight, but just kind of stand there? I don't know if that makes any sense but its hard to justify what's enough and what's not enough. Another point that has been raised is switching teammates while they are alive. An example of this is A B and C are teamed, C runs off and A and B team with D to kill E. C comes back and A and B kill D and continue to team with C as they did from the start. In a way this can be considered teaming, because although player C was not there, they were still part of the team as they ended up with A and B.
    Situations like this can be confusing, so I think perhaps more clarification should be added to the rules, as I doubt teams will be removed.
    -nik

yummies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.