Taking a break...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FireBubbles, Mar 13, 2020.

?

Monkey?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2021.
  1. Meatballs

77.8%
  2. 5

77.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Yo, what's going on, my name is Lieger or macus, and I'm making this to let people know I'm taking a break from Brawlhalla. I'm sure that most of you don't give a shit and I'm sure some of you are probably happy. A ton of this servers player base (on 1v1's at least) rips the fun out of the game so much to the point where it's just not even fun to play. I don't really play any other games on here except 2v2 ranked ladder and from the months I've spent in the community I've learned that the Brawlhalla community is a bunch of friend groups that just hate one another and it just rips the fun out of the game completely. I try to be respectful to people, I may mess around with people and I am very aware that there have been times where I probably said some toxic shit and if your one of those people reading this I apologize and I really don't have any hard feelings. It's genuinely hard to not be toxic 100% of the time when you're constantly surrounded by so much bullshit whether it's in chat or in-game, it eventually gets to you. I really don't take this game super seriously even though at times it probably seems like I do (if you know me), I just play this game to just kill time and talk to friends and even that is being ruined by how toxic people are in the Brawlhalla community. It literally feels like if I kill someone in 2v2's (Which is the point of the game) that its some sort of personal attack on them and they have to target you for every single game you ever play until the end of time and space.

Another issue that's been brought up more than anything else is the cheater issue, I cant play a game without finding one or more cheaters and I've seen the same cheaters on for like 2 straight months before they get banned. I know there is some talk about a 2v2's revamp but until something about this is done its just such a large reason as to why this game gets so stale.

I'm not gonna keep this going for too much longer but I just thought I would give an explanation as to why you might not see me one too much. I might mess around on an alt every once in a while but besides that, I think that I just need a break. This game is supposed to be fun and it's gotten to the point where it's stressful to log on and play because it's just a constant wave of stupid shit between the 923 different friend groups that despise one another. I try to just chill and bee cool with anyone that is cool with me and again if something happened between us, I really don't have any hard feelings and it's not that deep to me.

I know a lot of you don't care really or don't know me and that's fine, this is just for the people that care or want to know why imma be gone for a while.

(EDIT: I'll still be active on the Brawlhalla discord more often than not)

-Lee A.K.A MythoG2

#1 FireBubbles, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Abar likes this.
  2. Lieger

I used you to make you look bad in a game you only have 15 hours on

Flarinbeast and FireBubbles like this.
  3. Lieger

Flarinbeast likes this.
  4. Flarinbeast

You'll be missed seekingattention aka alehoee

5. bearwi

araramarela
    Hope you're okay! : )

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.