Taking a break..

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Lieger, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Lieger

Yo, what's going on, my name is Lieger or Pahyen and I'm making this to let people know I'm taking a break from MCC. I'm sure that most of you don't give a shit and I'm sure some of you are probably happy. A ton of this servers player base (on sg at least) rips the fun out of the game so much to the point where it's just not even fun to play. I don't really play any other games on here except MCC sg and from the months I've spent in the community I've learned that the sg community is a bunch of friend groups that just hate one another and it just rips the fun out of the game completely. I try to be respectful to people, I may mess around with people and I am very aware that there have been times where I probably said some toxic shit and if your one of those people reading this I apologize and I really don't have any hard feelings. It's genuinely hard to not be toxic 100% of the time when you're constantly surrounded by so much bullshit whether it's in chat or in-game, it eventually gets to you. I really don't take this game super seriously even though at times it probably seems like I do (if you know me), I just play this game to just kill time and talk to friends and even that is being ruined by how toxic people are in the sg community. It literally feels like if I kill someone in sg (Which is the point of the game) that its some sort of personal attack on them and they have to target you for every single game you ever play until the end of time and space.

Another issue that's been brought up more than anything else is the cheater issue, I cant play a game without finding one or more cheaters and I've seen the same cheaters on for like 2 straight months before they get banned. I know there is some talk about a mini game revamp but until something about this is done its just such a large reason as to why this game gets so stale.

I'm not gonna keep this going for too much longer but I just thought I would give an explanation as to why you might not see me one too much. I might mess around on an alt every once in a while but besides that, I think that I just need a break. This game is supposed to be fun and it's gotten to the point where it's stressful to log on and play because it's just a constant wave of stupid shit between the 923 different friend groups that despise one another. I try to just chill and bee cool with anyone that is cool with me and again if something happened between us, I really don't have any hard feelings and it's not that deep to me.

I know a lot of you don't care really or don't know me and that's fine, this is just for the people that care or want to know why imma be gone for a while.

(EDIT: I'll still be active on the sg discord more often than not)

-Lieger/Pahyen

#1 Lieger, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    yourbbg, HowToFaction, owwenn and 2 others like this.
  2. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    I used you for money, have a great break!

Abar and Lieger like this.
  3. Lieger

lmfao, anytime :joy:

4. Lieger

Also if anyone has questions or comments I’m all ears

Abar likes this.
  5. owwenn

love ya lieger, imma miss you

Lieger and Abar like this.
  6. Abar

Abar
    I do agree with some of the things said here in the post, but most importantly I am going to miss dominating SG lobbies with you. The memories we’ve made and the times we’ve had will never be forgotten. However long the break may be, gl to you my good sir and I wish you the best!

FireBubbles and Lieger like this.
  7. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Hey yo!

You and I never met or talked before but I just wanted to say I hope you have an amazing break and hopefully the problems with the cheaters will be fixed!

I truly hope you’ll have a good time away from MC. And don’t forget to have fun every now and then.

- Jen/HowToFaction

8. Lieger

dope to see someone that I’ve never talked to responding to my post, appreciate that a lot!

Abar and HowToFaction like this.
  9. Lieger

It will be RETURN OF THE SITH

Abar likes this.
  10. Lieger

Kiss me bb

owwenn likes this.
  11. Personalisation

Personalisation
    About the cheater problem: yes, there is a cheater problem, nobody will lie about that. They are working on an anti-cheat by my knowledge, so keep in there paul. Furthermore, I would like to say that I always get mad as well in Survival Games if I get killed but it is no excuse to be toxic in the chat. Just report the players who break the chat rules and guidelines, and there is a chance they won't do it ever again after having realized what they have committed. Targetting is allowed, teaming is also allowed but those (I call it negative) factors are not that nice to have in games in general but it is no reason to just quit because of them. I always get killed by teamers, for example, and it is genuinely annoying to not being able to win due to so-called 'clans' or 'teams' hunting you and having an unfair advantage over you. If you really want to quit the game for that reason, then just do not. I'm always seeking for friends and/or new teammates. You are more than welcome to my team! Contact me on my Discord (Personalisation#9430) if you ever want to play with me, I had really appreciated it! (:

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

12. Lieger

I don’t think you understand, when you are deep in the sg community there is a lot of shit people outside of the community don’t see. I’m very aware all of this is allowed, and that’s not the main reason why I’m taking a break, it’s the people that are in the sg community. Constantly having to join games and try to figure out who’s going to target you, who your teamed with and can’t kill, who’s going to be hacking ruins the fun in games, it makes playing what should be a fun game stressful. When you are surrounded by multiple friend groups that despise you for no reason other than you killed them in game, and now you have to deal with a 3-4 team targeting you every single game it makes the game stupid to play.

Here is a video by a staff member that pretty much sums up what I’m saying:

the game isn’t fun when you have to worry about factors that shouldn't matter, not having fun is more than enough reason to take a break.

13. ssophiie

ssophiie
    Never played or spoken but i can tell you're one of the great people in the MCC Community. I completely understand why you're taking a break though and as much as you'll be missed, enjoy it and you're welcomed back anytime c:

14. Lieger

I appreciate that, means a lot coming from someone that I haven’t met before, appreciate it!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.