Sword Enchants

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by BlackAngusNoodle, Dec 6, 2020.

1. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    Make a sword enchant called Combo
    It should make you start dealing more and more damage after 2+ hits in a row
    This makes pvp slightly more skill based instead of immortals running around with gsets

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hi just wondering, in what subserver would this be for (or would it be for all subservers). as well as, combos are already a thing in minecraft.. like in new 1.9 there is thing legit called combo. but for the more common 1.8 pvp, just crit hit and boom that's a combo...
    what you described is already ver similar to some of the "abilities" in the minigames in this server, but since you mentioned immorals in gsets i'm assuming you do not mean minigames.

anways, i think what you described is very nice and cool, but i think keeping things a little more traditional to vanilla minecraft and keeping the cool abilities/perks in minigames is good where it is at // -1

3. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    I don't play much mcc besides factions, so i think most custom enchants would fit in best there. However, I'd assume servers like skyblock have some sort of custom enchants and pvp zones. I do agree that this sort of enchant would be useless in versions like 1.16 pvp. I still think most people play factions on 1.8.9 tho.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.