Switch On / Off Exploding Arrows

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by pirte, May 24, 2020.

1. pirte

pirte
    hello there.

ok anyways straight to the point, i think there should be an option to toggle the exploding arrows in skywars.

While they could be useful in some cases, personally the main reason is because sometimes they just don't do any knockback at all (which in skywars can be frustrating). But many people without gold+ say the exploding arrows are also quite OP because of the fact they also do more damage and can introduce splash damage.

So thats like the 2 main reasons I think there should be a toggle for it. I Think it could probably be inside the emerald shop in the lobby when you spawn in. Thanks for reading I hope to hear everyones opinions on this down below.​

puposaurus, Darenn and abbzyy like this.
  2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey!

I've already made a post about this in the past and I really think this should be implemented. Players should be allowed to switch explosive arrows whenever they feel like it and they shouldn't have to use an account Gold ranked or under to get their arrows to do knockback to players. This could maybe be a toggleable perk in the Skywars lobby for example, right click the emerald and you'd have the option to enable/disable explosive arrows.

I really love this idea and hope to see it in the future for sure!
    Have a good day!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.