Survival Sever Glitch or bug? with the pvp zone

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Nolan Clay, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Nolan Clay

I logged on to survival sever, An I was in the pvp zone? An I was dead? I logged off in spawn. So I was confused on why I was in the pvp zone. I'm frustrated because I lost my whole Ancient neitherite gear. That I had to buy ancient keys to acquire and some tools I also had on me. An then today I log in, I was in the pvp area and I was able to fly in the pvp zone. I also saw another player, who was afk in the zone. Maybe he had the same glitch and didn't realize he was in the pvp zone. He didn't even notice me hitting him for like a few minutes before he killed me. This is very annoying for me, an I don't know if i want to continue playing on this sever. Again, I want to say, nobody really pvp's on survival. I don't pvp either, so the fact I logged in an was dead really just doesn't make since. I spent money on the set of Armour I was wearing to just lose it because of some bug is really just a scam. An now I really just don't want to be on survival. I'm also a immortal rank so that's why I could fly. It really sucks I couldn't get this on video at the time. But I hope something could be done for me.

My ig: ILoveFurries

bratphobic likes this.
  2. Nolan Clay

3. Nolan Clay

4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Instead of posting a thread here about it you should post a thread in the bug report section, the last one down in the important section. There Alex should see it and reply on it. The 2 bugs I posted on there, both times Alex has replied to me so you should post this bug in the actual bug section and then it should be seen and replied to. And no, it will not be instant, you need to be patient for a bit.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.