[Survival] "Quality of Life" Suggestions

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ankh, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Ankh

Ankh
    Going to be posting some suggestions that would improve on the general "Quality of Life" of players on Survival.

/p flat|flatten subcommand - While the new plots do look lovely, they are a pain and a half when it comes to functionality. The uneven land, and who could forget the countless flowers lol. Basically this command would flatten their plot, making it sort of like how plots were last season. So if someone wanted to make their plot flat, they could do so without needing to put in all the extra work to flatten it by hand.

That's all I have for now, if I have any more ideas I'll be sure to add them. If you have any more ideas, feel free to share them below.

#1 Ankh, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  2. AlexMarkey

I am unable to reproduce the Tabbing Name bug (I am testing on my alt and I can tab names perfectly fine?) Not sure if I am missing something here.

Update:
    Seems like its an issue with the later versions only

3. Ankh

Ankh
    Just went on to try it once more on 1.12.2; seems to have fixed itself I guess, unless you fixed it already. Wasn't letting me tab names earlier today...

Guess I'll remove it from the OP

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.