Survival Plugins

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Arctiid, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Arctiid

Arctiid
    Henlo, hope you are having a good one! :). recently I have been looking into the server plugins like AH, CF, Bukkit, Plotsquared, and Chestshop to see how they work and to understand more about the game mechanics.
    does anyone know where I can find a full list of the plugins used in the subserver?

Thanks -Sky

2. AcceptedAppeal

Hello,

We don't really say what plugins we use. Obviously the extremely common ones such as Auction House, Essentials, CoinFlips, Holographic Displays, etc. can be found on Bukkit, Spigot, or any other plugin-promoting website. We do have custom plugins, which even if normal users had access to the names of the plugins, it wouldn't be much of a help to them being they're custom to MCCentral. But, here's a list of features that you didn't mention that I know have similar replicas on plugin websites like SpigotMC/Bukkit: Sell wands, treasure keys, /challenges, money pouches, harvester hoes, custom enchantments, custom GUIs (I really like Deluxe Menus to make custom GUIs! They are very clean and 100% able to be customized! I used to sell custom warp GUIs for custom enchantments, keys, kits, warps, etc.!), Tekkit, custom join messages (Legend+), and many, many more. Just by playing around on the subserver can expose you to a LOT of features that you may not see first-thing upon joining the subserver. I would recommend just doing some research, trial and error, and experimentation. I wish you the best of luck!

All the best,
    AcceptedAppeal

AZXG and Arctiid like this.
  3. Arctiid

Arctiid
    Thank you for the reply :)

AcceptedAppeal likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.