Survival new season ideas

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by StoreOwner, Apr 21, 2023.

1. StoreOwner

Since survival is 300 days old and minecraft 1.20 is around the corner it is very likely that survival will reset. my question to you guys is what do we want to see in the new season . Personaly i would like the jobs to see changed a little bit namely the the jobs themself i would like a new job added that evolves around the killing of mobs. Another thing i would like to be added is a addition to the claim settings so you can allow only specific blocks to be broken so when i create a pumking farm players can only break the pumkings and not the rest. What do you guys want to see in the new season ?

Shypuppet likes this.
  2. Pr3PPie

One thing I want removed is the "feed" command for ranked players in survival. Also hunger never going down for immortal players is a bit too overpowered. Hunger is a core gameplay mechanic which is simply removed for paying players making it very trivial to survive. It basically takes the surviving out of survival.

It can perhaps be replaced with something else like one resurrection on dying every 24 hours (basically same effect as totem of undying without requiring the totem). This makes it so they will die, but they get one safety net to rely on every 24 hours besides a physical totem of undying. Also maybe the ability to keep equipped armor on dying (everything else will still be lost without the perk).

In addition, I'd like to see a way to see items bought and sold from chest shops. If not then at least the net profit/loss from all chest shops that the player owns. Items would be better because it's a good way to keep track of what is the hottest selling item, and what is never being sold, or what items are being sold to the shop frequently.

Shypuppet likes this.
  3. Shypuppet

_Xiaa_
    I'd like to see a /disable rank command that allows ranked players to completely disable their ranks if they would like to. I know that you can toggle your hunger but I don't want to have access to my rank kits or any of the commands that come with it.

Pr3PPie likes this.
  4. Chimpmeat_OG

Sanjii_The_OG
    Add some more QoL to the claims system. Like, have a way to create unique claim ID's instead of all your claims being under one unified group.

For instance. My main plot I only trust my close friends and team mates. If I join a player town, I can trust certain people to that separate claim.
    Or. Create ranks for your permissions list like in Skyblock so you can manage permissions for all the unified claims under your username.

Disable Phantoms

Pr3PPie likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.