Survival mode in creative

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Eleung_musk, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    This is going to sound kind of weird. I was thinking about it the other day... Imagine you make a plot for PvP inside Creative. Like your own custom PvP island sort of thing or like ur own murder mayhem map but in Creative. You can’t use it because everyone is in Creative but what if you made it such that on some plots, you could be able to go into survival mode and fight other people. You can make a command and put there /plot survival or something and that way, people can be in survival mode. You have to make it a choice for people on ur island to be in survival as well. I mean this could work as the new entertainment in Creative instead of just like rps or skin comps. Things can actually be made useful and people can have a fun time playing them.

I don’t know if it’s a great suggestion but I wish they could add this so that we can have something like ‘The bridge’ from hypixel and this could actually be really fun if you can come up with Creative ideas, which I’m sure the Creative community has.

Someone mentioned that death trapping would be possible as well and they will pick up your full inventory. I think that when you die, you won’t lose all your stuff so that you won’t be deathtrapped. I mean if they can make you keep levels on death, then they can probably let you keep your inventory on death as well.

merkava likes this.
  2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! I think this could be an interesting thing to add to creative. Maybe, on entry of a plot that is supposed to be in survival mode, it will ask the user if they are ok with it, kind of how it asks a user to accept/deny it when they get co-oped to an island on skyblock. The player can then run a command to set them in survival mode for that plot, so that no deathtrapping or trolling happens (even if it does happen, it doesn't really matter that much, since any inventory items on creative are very replaceable). There are some plots that already have special flags set on them by the admins, such as not being able to fly. Because of that, lots of unique events can be hosted on that plot. Maybe they should make a google forms or somewhere on the forums to request that an admin set a special flag for the plot. It can't be any plot, only plots with players that can be responsible with the special plot flags. If a plot has a custom flag on it, such as pvp enabled or fly disabled, it can open a new realm of fun events to host on the plot. I know there's already a google forms thing to request that an admin move a player's plot to spawn, so why not make one to request an admin to set a custom flag. Overall, I'd say +1 with the accommodation of the things I mentioned above.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.