survival idears

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by halozombie23, Mar 2, 2022.

?

what if

1. yes!

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. eh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halozombie23

as en og of the server i have been thinking that an idear to free chat from spam or flood would be to inclood something like /plot chat
    for /claime chat or /c chat would be a grate idear for players to chat and talk with out flooding chat plase look into this diear

2. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I too thing that this would be a great idear to inclood this because this would be nice not only to stop flood in chat but to add a private chat for people on the server to talk. +1

3. halozombie23

same idear but only if thay would consieer adding /fly back to survival for clames like fac has but only with in your own clame land u can /fly and maybe add that if you are trusted with in the clame land you may fly there as well

4. cfox

There is already a private chat function? Clicking their username, doing /msg or /r and there's probably other ways of doing it.

5. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Yes, But he is talking abut a whole group being able to message eachother in a group together. I know that msging exsists but hes talking about for a whole group if they don't have disc or anything.

6. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    Hey halozombie,
    I personally believe that this would make a great addition to Survival. As you said it can reduce the amount of spamming and chat flooding that can be created when talking in chat. It would also be a good way for a group of people in the same claim to be able to talk with each other without using party chat or /msg. I give this idea a very big +1!

Have a lovely rest of your day/night!
    -lavoova

boomrabbits_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.