Survival Games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Legennd, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Legennd

There needs to be a set server for surival games for example 1.8-1.8.9 since some players play on 1.14 and they get a massive swimming boost. This would of been alright but most survival game maps have a ton of water. I would love change for this since it would make the game more fair. In addition, the server needs a better anti cheat every game you play you can run into a hacker which can be very annoying especially for new players since they can be put of the server

mxbel likes this.
  2. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hi there.

The anti-cheat is constantly being worked on by the owners, and staff members are circulating minigames to get rid of them. Feel free to record and report any hackers that you see here. I know how annoying it can be to lose/die to one.

As for the version, 1.8.9 is what the server mostly runs on. So while the players that play on 1.14 might have a swimming boost, they’re playing a very buggy game, and don’t have as much of an advantage as you think.

I hope I could clear some things up for you.

mxbel and 89p like this.
  3. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey Legennd,

As a survival games player, I agree there are issues with the anti-cheat. The developers (Owners) are working on a custom anti-cheat which will definitely make games a lot more enjoyable. However, this probably won't be finished for a few more months. Until then, like @abby said, you can report players at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/.

Regarding your point about players on 1.14.4 swimming a lot faster - I do not believe making SG 1.8 only would be a good idea. Some people that play on MC Central might not understand how to switch versions, and allowing all versions onto all servers makes it a lot easier for newer players. Whilst it is frustrating to come against players that can swim a lot faster than you, they have disadvantages in things like PVP, so it roughly balances out.

Have a nice day!

Legennd and mxbel like this.
  4. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey!,
    I think that 1.14 players should not be allowed to play survival games because its just such a big advantage because they can just run away easily and it gets really annoying and I personally hate it when people use 1.14 just so they can run and swim faster. I really hope they add a good anti-cheat soon as well because I'm fed up of hackers. Have a great day.

Legennd likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.