Survival Games Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by iSloth, Feb 26, 2020.

1. iSloth

iSloth
    Hey everyone!
    In survival games, you can buy spawn eggs as a kit. I love that their a thing, but there is one blaring issue with them. When you kill a player, their spawned mobs don't despawn. This is a very annoying mechanic as, for example, last game I was killed by a blaze of someone I had killed earlier. There have been so many times when fights got down to half a heart and the other player's wolf finishes off the other player, even though the owner is dead. I think all spawned mobs should despawn when a player dies because they are already dead and it doesn't matter if their spawned mobs can kill people or not. Overall, there is no need for them after their owner has died and it is a major annoyance to players that are still alive. Thanks for reading my opinion, feel free to critique or add to it!
    Have a wonderful day!

2. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    Usually when you kill a player with a wolf the wolf vanishes. As of skeletons and blazes you just have to play safer it just makes the game more of a challenge. But yea I agree I think they should be despawned when that user has died.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.