Survival Games Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Pax, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Pax

Pax

SURVIVAL GAMES SUGGESTION:
    I think it would be great to add a 10-second grace period to the survival game starts. This would prevent people from dying straight away and will allow people to escape. Ultimately, I believe it would make the game a more enjoyable experience. Secondly, I believe the chests aren't evenly balanced in the sense that finding food and a crafting table is rare. Thanks for reading this suggestion, feel free to leave any feedback!

#1 Pax, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hellu! i’ve seen this been suggested before, and, personally, i disagree with this. firstly, 10 seconds is almost nothing, so what’s the point. Also, i enjoy how mcc doesn’t have a grace period, or makes playing sg more of a rush to escape or get loot.
    As for chests, mcc has been around for over 6 years now, a lot of players know what they can find in the chests from playing certain maps so many times, and especially with map voting that adds a ‘lil bit. I find the chests fair and balanced. I think it’s more of the kits/chests that players can see as a “disadvantage” but the kits aren’t that highly priced and if u grind enough, you could get ‘em in a short amount of time.

hope this mentioned all your points
    have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

3. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I agree with Pupo, if you have a problem with you dying then maybe you should improvise meaning
    that you should grind more to get tier chests than that will likely fix your problem. The kits are really not
    that expensive if you ask me. If you can't buy the tiers then maybe play a lot more! By playing a lot of SG
    you will eventually remember where all the secret chest locations are hidden then all of your questions will be
    answered. Hope this helped and have a wonderful day!

puposaurus likes this.
  4. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Heyo! I see where your coming from, but i'm going to have to go with a -1. I think this is a very avoidable problem. You can grind for credits to be able to get tier chests which are very useful. So after that its just up to you if you want to open the chest imminently or go the mid where theres a high chance you could get killed. If you have any questions just let me know!

puposaurus likes this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    Going to have to disagree with this, mostly just because it's a stupid idea in general. The entire point of mid is to be a high-risk-high-reward part of the map. There's a lot of good gear there, but your chances of getting killed if you stay there too long are pretty high. If you added a grace period you'd be taking the risk factor out of mid completely, therefore making it pointless to even have it in the first place. In regards to the tier chests, they are very easy to get. I can get all three of them in less than a day of grinding on a lvl 1 Rookie alt.

I'd much rather have a grace period on the tier chests, so people don't immediately pull a stone sword out of their ass and kill half the lobby off spawn. This would also encourage people to actually go for the middle chests. Right now it's just a scramble of searching your tier chests to see if you have a weapon. Also since targeting is a thing, people can literally kill you within the first 5 seconds of the game if they want to. I personally get targeted a lot and, with my luck, I never get a weapon from my tier chests to defend myself with lmfao. Tier chest grace could be, say, 30-40 seconds.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.