Survival Games enchantments

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by KevTheKaio, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KevTheKaio

KinKane
    Though enchantment tables in maps isn't an entirely bad idea, I think the whole enchanting/XP level system should be tweaked to be fairer to newer, lower-level players. I believe your XP level in-game should be set to zero initially and players can gain XP through kills, killing animals, and the addition of enchantment bottles in chests. To me, it doesn't seem fair to start off with 60+ XP levels and getting high-level enchantments on all your gear. It makes it harder for players to level up in the server and get wins.

2. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Heya

It's an idea that has been going through different people's minds who play a lot survival games.

I really liked the idea of higher enchanting, getting sharp III or IV, maybe even V if you get enough loot.
    but as i played more, got more levels, i started disliking enchanting maps.
    Because people would just rush to enchant and get the best gear to try and win.

That doesn't feel like survival games for me. I am around level 3000 now and if i can, i will vote for maps without broken
    enchanting, aka high level tables or a lot of anvils.

It could be easily fixed by just removing all the anvils, or all the high level enchanting tables.

I personally don't think exp gaining system should be tweaked though, as you get levels with Credits and it shows
    to people you have been playing for a while and know how to play normally if you are high level player.
    Enchanting bottles in chests doesn't sound that bad of an idea either, but then instead of getting the armor piece you need
    or maybe a stick, golden apple or a boat, that could be replaced by a new item: the exp bottle.

They could increase the amount of friendly mobs spawning in maps and those would drop higher drops of exp
    than normally, so even new coming players could get some enchants.
    Also, I am lucky to have higher level to enchant if i notice there is a hacker in the game, without that advantage against
    a hacker, you could lose a lot more games.

Nice to see people still care about minigames, keep that up (:

-Atte/nonRacist

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.