Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Survival Games Duos

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by iBlurrE, Apr 11, 2020.

1. iBlurrE

You need to bring back survival games duos. It’s hard to win a regular game on mcc due to all the teaming. I would be great if there was a solo and a team server. That way you wouldn’t have to worry about teams. It’s hard to beat a team of two when you don’t have a teammate yourself. They just ruin the fun.

davedog124 likes this.
  2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I agree 100% my first game of survival games on the network I got killed by 3 teamers and recorded them thinking "YES! THERE GONE!" when in actuality- it's allowed. I do believe it creates a unique dynamic that teaming is not punishable in survival games, not something you very often find in other servers which I believe makes MCC just that more unique! Make solos, for solos; teaming becomes punishable. Make duos for duos; work with a friend or random teammate to become victorious!

3. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there iBlurrE!
    Even though this idea looks good on paper there is a reason why this didn't work and most likely won't work if it was brought back. Team SG was very unpopular, and even though teaming had become bannable on solo SG many people kept on teaming even after the punishment was raised from a severity 1 to severity 2, so the server opened a poll in the MCC discord and the large majority of the players voted to remove the minigame.
    In my opinion Survival Games should just remain the way it is, since making teaming on SG bannable would greatly decrease the playerbase since many people want to play with their friends, and if Team SG was readded into the server it wouldn't fix the teaming problems on Solo SG and it would eventually be removed again.

Heres some old threads that talk about the same subject:
    1 2 3

89p, mxbel and GLOCKPRINCESS like this.
  4. Scottayee

I feel like there should be a limit on the teaming, maybe no more than 3, after that it just becomes a little bit crazy.

DrBrando likes this.
  5. luvhly

luvhly
    I disagree with bringing back survival game duos because the only reason many players play is to play with a group of friends so you can all team and work together seeing as its the only mini game on the server you can do teams of 3+

if you have a problem with people are teaming on survival games maybe create your own team with your friends or just play team skywars.

6. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Back when team SG was first introduced it was popular for about a week before everyone went back to solo SG and were just crossteaming anyway. I believe we would see very similar results to last time we opened that minigame if we were to roll out teams again. Perhaps a balancer could be no teams larger than 3? (as mentioned above by @Scottayee)

Scottayee likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.