Survival games crates help

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Legennd, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legennd

Hi,
    Im quite new to the server and realized you can get crates in survival games via credits. I dont really understand the concept do you open the crates during the game and if you get armpur do you get that same armour in every game? How does it work. I would love a reply to understand how it works.
    Thanks

2. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Hello. So basically how creates work is you are able to buy 3 creates each worth different amount, they each have a chance of different things in-game so 1 has the lowest gear 2 has an equal amount of bad and good and 3 is the best,
    How they work is they are basically chests you can carry around and you open them and you get rewards they work the same as chests except are just private.

Have a nice if you have any more questions feel free to reply or message me on discord Bolling#1919 day bye bye

#2 Jacombre, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    mxbel, Legennd and puposaurus like this.
  3. mxbel

mxbel
    Yo Yo, Bolling pretty much answered your question, but I’d like to add that as far as regarding the ‘amour every game’ portion of your thread, you get a diamond helmet every game if you buy all 3 chests. (From personal experience) In addition, they call it Tier 1,2, and 3, but often the loot they give won’t be based on Tier. Meaning, it’s not guaranteed to have the best gear in Tier 3 instead of 1, even though Tier 3 costs more.
    Have a good day :)

Legennd likes this.
  4. Legennd

Also are the chests you get permanent in every game? For example if you get a diamond helmet from it will you always spawn with a diamond helmet or you keep buying crates every game thanks so much for the help

5. mxbel

mxbel
    No, you have to open the chests every game. All items are temporary for that game only.

No prob :))

Legennd and Jacombre like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.