Survival Games Chests

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by fxshy, Feb 15, 2021.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. fxshy

Hello, I am new to this forums so this is my first post and I am unsure if this topic has already been discussed.

I have been playing a lot of Survival Games lately, and it is enjoyable until you have to deal with hackers and people with tier chests who get a half set of diamond/iron armor and weapons right off the bat.

To combat this, I suggest adding a small delay to when players can use their tier chest that they spawn in with. This would allow new players to actually have a chance to get gear rather than play 3 games in a row just to get spawn killed and quit out of anger. A delay of at least 10-15 seconds to allow players to get the center chests and actually have a fighting chance. As a new player, this is one of the two most common reasons for me to get off the server (the abundance of hackers is the second reason) and I feel like it would benefit the server to make changes to help new players rather than favor those who pay or have played for months or years.

Thank you for reading,
    fxshy

2. 10sec

10sec
    Hello, and welcome to the sever! Hope you have a really good time here!

I've also played a lot of survival games, and therefore I have some opinions to share.

Firstly, I don't believe that tear chests give you half sets of diamond/iron, the armour pieces, are, sometimes equal and therefore not usable, and the only piece of diamond you can get is a diamond helmet, most of the times. However, I do agree that the chances of getting a full set out of tiers chests, regardless of the materials the items are made of, are not evenly spread out, and I think that maybe ensuring that this gets a little bit more balance would be nice, as I agree that for some players this might be frustrating.

Regarding your cooldown idea, I don't think this is really necessary. The more you play, the more credits you get. This is, unfortunately, something that new players have to deal with when starting to play on a new server, but this is what makes them strive and be eager to play more and more to earn credits accumulate a fairly good amount of credits so that they can buy the tier chests. If this would be made easier, people would lose interest in the minigame, in my opinion. Furthermore, you have plenty of chests spread throughout the map, as well as enchantment tables, and the more you get to know the maps, the more you can use this as an advantage over the other users.

Lastly, I have some comments about the hacker problem. Yes, I do understand that hackers are indeed frustrating and they ruin the gameplay, but, fortunately, you can help out the community by reporting the hackers here. This way, you will not only be helping yourself but the community in general and the staff team, who are working towards making the server a better place for us, every day. Thank you for taking the time to read my response. If you ever need assistance, feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message!

#2 10sec, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    charles the almighty likes this.
  3. piggybankmc

i agree, its even more irritating when u kill a team and they join a game with u and target u off spawn with a sword from their tier 1 chest. A cooldown like they did for the spawn eggs would be a great idea

fxshy likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.