Suggestions for Prison

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Sweeping, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Dear Alex,

Hello! My name is Sweeping, and I have been around on MCC for roughly 7-10 years. This server was the best server, I have ever played. I begged my mom as a kid to buy bedrock, and she ended up buying it. I couldn't get enough of this server, I played KitPvP mostly, but went on to move on to sky block, then to prison. Over the years, I have seen the entire server revamp heavily. It could have been for the worse or the better.
    However, I do want to say a couple of things that will increase the player base, and honestly keep the players coming back. What I mean by saying, "Keep the players coming back" is, a lot of players will come onto MCC, play for an hour, and then realize how bored they are, leave and never come back or even players who are already playing, but quit halfway through due to being bored.

Prison is the server I am currently playing. An example of the statement above where players don't enjoy prison applies here. In theory, Prison is supposed to be, (You) mining to sell the ores and rank your way up to Z to prestige. However, I think there should be more to the server. You added personal mines, and honestly, it was a good idea, as well as adding cellmates. However, that is not enough to keep the player base.

Here (in my opinion) are ways to improve the gameplay!

1. Put more time into prison as an owner or developer.
    - I personally have never seen [Owner] in the chat before, nor developer. You should engage with the players more, and not with just the forums. A lot of your player base is the younger audience and might be limited with what they can do. I think you should try and engage with us more through game chat. I feel like even you doing so would have the server going crazy cause they just saw the owner of MCC.

2. Fix the server lag.

- The lag on the server is absolutely insane. In my opinion, it's almost as bad as Hypixel. I feel like there is no real PvP on Prison. PvP is so laggy on prison, I've stopped pvping on Prison. The server is so laggy, I could land 60 hits, but only 30 of it registers. Also, you can't PVP properly on here due to it being so laggy, the knockback is all messed up, and so much more.

3. The PvP Aspect

Remove the Crystals, it is an unfair advantage because you clicked on a crystal and got strength. I think that is so stupid, if you're going to implement something like that into the game, then at least give them a potion that could be EARNED, This could be by mining X amount of blocks or could buy it for money. Not only will this make the people at PVP HAVE to mine, which would increase their playtime, but that means that's another thing to be able to get since you're mining.

Add a KOTH to PvP, to encourage more players to get it. The KOTH reward should be in my opinion a permanent 0.1 sell booster. This would target your average miners who get bored of mining all day and waiting for a sell booster.

This one is my Favorite one that I thought would be super fun. I think you should add an OUTPOST to Prison. Having an OUTPOST would be so much more fun because you are able to compete for something all day, experience PVP (after you've fixed the lag), and encourage more players to fight as a gang, than a boring 1v1. The rewards for the outpost could be a .5 booster. This would also mean that players won't have to beg in chat for a 2x booster all the time and also give a chance for players to compete if they don't have the top rank. That would mean more players who have lower ranks [Fresh/New] feel like they could actually do something and compete.

4. Economy

I think that doing the same thing over and over and over again, is so boring. Having the seasons be spawner based is so boring, and players would make so much money, that all they do is buy thousands of tokens and then buy spawners because they make 100 mill in spawners, and the spawner limit doesn't even matter because they just put it on an alt plot.

What we could experiment with is maybe change the eco from spawners to farming. Sounds insane, but it could be really fun.

Depending on the players on the server, make a poll either on discord or announce it in chat on an automated chatbot and link it to the forums to decide whether or not printer should be allowed.

What are your thoughts on this?

#1 Sweeping, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  2. OneWithTheWind_

I do agree that the crystals do give an unfair advantage to players pvping. In my opinion, it should get removed and do agree that more players would hop into the pvp zone without crystals.

The spawners meta has been repetitive for a long time and it def is time to change things up. The main source of getting spawners is through tokens and money. Perhaps they should make it a bit harder to acquire spawners. For example, adding a new type of currency that is required for spawners, or removing the token requirement and replacing it with a currency that's harder to get. I don't think removing spawners all together would be a great idea since spawners is what makes mccentral unique in a way.

Sweeping likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.