Suggestions for Boss Battle

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by yesnice, Nov 24, 2019.

1. yesnice

Mohummad
    Hey,

So, in my opinion, I believe the boss battle needs some changes done to it. Probably at the start of every season, I've done a post like this but it's worth a try I guess?

Firstly, I think instead of just showing who is in 1st place until the end, show at least up to 3rd place so people have an idea of where they are because it just gets very confusing.

Secondly, there needs to be a way to figure out if you even hit the boss. With the amount of chaos that happens with the boss battle because of how the boss is the same size as everybody else, there needs to be a way to figure out if you are even hitting the boss. Something like a certain sound effect that only you can hear when the boss gets hit by you instead of just staying clueless to if you are actually hitting the bot.

Lastly, the boss needs to stand out. Having the white text 'Zombie' above the boss really does not help at all as it completely blends in with what seems to be millions of people surrounding the boss. Something like the effect the spectral arrow has on mobs would be perfect, but if not that maybe just a bright name?

Personally, I would like to see a complete overhaul of the boss battle system such as something that isn't so chaotic and just clicking your left mouse button but I don't see that happening in a million years so that's why I'm suggesting these features. I don't think anyone will be annoyed if these features were added except for hackers with mob finders on so PLEASE consider these, it'd make life so much easier.

Thanks!

2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

You bring up some pretty good points here! All of them sound possible besides the second point. A leader board for the battles are definitely needed. I'm always fluctuating between places and I kind of want to see where I'm at. The boss battles are chaotic and I think that it was designed that way, but we do need a brighter name tag on the zombie. The second part I am confused, though. How would they show us whether we hit the boss or not? Maybe you can give a suggestion. Just some small fixes on the boss and I'm fine.

I'm getting tired of fighting the iron golem boss, though.

See younya!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.