Suggestion - Turbo Kart Racers

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Felipe Bastos Vitorio, Oct 21, 2019.

?

You bump this suggestion

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

Bring this classic minigame Turbo Kart Racers , It's a racing minigame where it has custom kart texture, as if it were mod but no, texture and that comes box on the track that gives you the random thing to get your enemy into the race .

Relying On Mario Kart

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    no this isn’t hypickle.

ok. so some reasonable why i don’t think this could work for mcc is because-
    ** custom packs are a pain in the butt to create + always automatically download for players.....
    ** as i mentioned, this isn’t hypickle. when mcc first came out with murdermayhem people whined that it was same as murder mystery from hypixel...
    ** minigames aren’t much of a main focal point for markey... like, what i mean by this is that minigames are in no need or rush to be revamped..
    ** this minigame sucks. ok. so ik this is kinda mean... but in my opinion, i don’t really like this game.. at least not for mcc. if you wanna turbo race, play mario kart.. it’s on phones now... beat someone named 我不爱你 and you’ll instantly feel amazing. :)
    ** also, you don’t really describe the game all that well, so if it’s how i think it is, i’d say that the way it’s all set up and such i think it’d cause way more server lag than ever. with he custom pack and other entities and such... like it’d be that kermit spazzing gif.
    players already get bad lag from not living in NA and i just feel that it’d be even more lag.
    even for players that live in NA, lag can get bad. i live p close to where the host is and occasionally i get random lag spikes where i’m at 80-100ms.. soo...

anyways these are my thoughts..
    overall -1

~puposaurus

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.